Capresso – Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
Elegant, timeless and user friendly design
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) resulting in highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse. Lowest noise conical burr grinder.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee).
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans.
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast housing.
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- Extremely wide grinding range from ultrafine Turkish to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation. The settings are marked into four categories: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse.
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4 oz of ground coffee.Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked.Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds
- See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz of beans
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up. Dimensions: H-10.5 x W-7.75 x L-5 inches
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup preserving maximum aroma and flavor for all grind settings
- ABS Housing ; Please note :All units are new and tested with actual coffee beans prior to leaving the factory. The grinder is thoroughly cleaned before it’s packed, however it may contain a small amount of coffee residue